Coupons in the News The latest news, information, trends and tips about using coupons, grocery shopping and saving money. Because an educated consumer is the best couponer!
- Don’t Go Looking For Grocery Deals – Now the Deals Will Find Youby couponsinthenews on April 15, 2021 at 1:53 pm
Several providers are offering digital weekly sales circulars that provide you with just the deals you're looking for.
- Catching Counterfeit Coupons: Now There’s An App For Thatby couponsinthenews on April 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm
A new industry app will be able to immediately identify counterfeit coupons with a simple scan.
- “Deal-Prone” Shoppers Spend More, Save Less – And Regret Itby couponsinthenews on April 13, 2021 at 2:03 pm
A shopper survey finds that those who seek out a lot of deals are more likely to end up regretting it.
- Blind Couponer Loses Landmark Appealby couponsinthenews on April 12, 2021 at 1:02 pm
A federal appeals court says a grocery chain does not have to make its digital coupon website accessible to the visually impaired.
- New Printable Coupons – 4/11/21by couponsinthenews on April 11, 2021 at 1:26 pm
New printable coupons are available today for Kellogg's cereal, Zyrtec and more.
- Sunday Coupons – 4/11/21by couponsinthenews on April 9, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Get a sneak preview of all the coupons from SmartSource and Save in your April 11, 2021 Sunday newspaper.
- Never Mind Safety and Speed – Shoppers Want Savings Againby couponsinthenews on April 8, 2021 at 1:54 pm
A new survey finds we're grocery shopping more often now, and looking for deals.
- Entertainment Finally Retires Printed Coupon Booksby couponsinthenews on April 7, 2021 at 1:47 pm
The publisher of the annual Entertainment coupon books announces the end of printed books in favor of digital offers.
- Never Get Stuck in Line Behind an Extreme Couponer Againby couponsinthenews on April 6, 2021 at 1:41 pm
A new system would ensure you never get stuck in a slow-moving grocery checkout line again.
- Shoppers Who Most Need Coupons Aren’t Using Themby couponsinthenews on April 5, 2021 at 10:30 am
SNAP recipients don't use coupons or shop for deals as often as higher-income shoppers - but there are other ways they look to save.