The Holiday Season just got better with Chowking Christmas Bucket Blowout!
Only a few days left until Christmas and we’re already feeling the holiday spirit in our tummies. Meal times over pieces of juicy and flavorful fried chicken always bring so much joy to everyone. And what’s better than a bucket of friend chicken? An equally appetizing comfort food that comes as a FREEBIE! Don’t miss to put Chowking Christmas Bucket Blowout on your bucket list. Enjoy a FREE Siomai Platter for every order of 8-piece Chicken from December 4 until 17, 2020.
The promo is for Dine-in, Take-out and Drive-thru in the following stores: https://stores.jfc.com.ph/chowking.html. You can also place your order through foodpanda, GrabFood, Lalafood or calling #9-88-88. Search Chowking on GrabFood here : 📌https://invol.co/cl155eh📌
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-109410, series of 2020
- Get FREE Steamed Siomai Platter w/ every 8pc. Chicken Box
|Purchase Requirement||Freebie||Take-out Price||Delivery Price (+12%)|
|8pc. Chicken||Steamed Siomai Platter|
– choice of Pork or Chicken Siomai
- Promo is only valid for Dine-in, Take-out, Drive-Thru, and Delivery (except website and FB Chatbot) transactions in all stores nationwide. See this link for the list of participating stores:https://stores.jfc.com.ph/chowking.html
- Ready-to-cook food is not included in the promo.
- Dine-in, Take-out, Delivery and Drive Thru transactions must observe social distancing measures. See this link for the social distancing guidelines implemented in Take-out, Delivery and Drive- Thru: See full Social Distancing Guidelines below.
- Promo is valid from December 4 until December 17, 2020 0nly.
- Customers can avail of multiple orders in one transaction. Multiple transactions are also allowed per customer.
- Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other promos or discounts except for GrabFood, Foodpanda & LalaFood.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, Senior Citizens can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizen act of 2010, whichever is higher.
For more details and information, you may visit their Facebook Page.