Level-up your burger game this summer with Shakey’s New Burger Bundles!
Time to get messy with a comforting and satisfying treats to shake up your days. Don’t miss Shakey’s New Burger Bundle and choose between our delightfully GOOOD COMBO or our tempting BAAAD COMBO! Save Php75 when you grab their Goood Combo pairs that include MEAT-FREE, GUILT-FREE Goood Burger with a refreshingly cool House Blend Lemonade for only P199. While their Baaad Combo lets you save PHP135 with an equally delicious duo- a CHEESEFUL ANGUS Baaad Burger and Shakey’s Old Fashioned Milkshake for only P249!
PLUS, Supercard holders get FREE Skinny Fries for every two (2) orders of Shakey’s Burger Bundles. This offer is available nationwide for carryout and delivery until April 30. DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-116022 Series of 2021.
1. Buy a Goood Burger and Shakey’s House Blend Lemonade and pay only P199, instead of P274; or a Baaad Burger with Milkshake for only P249, originally priced at P384.
2. Available in all Shakey’s stores nationwide for dine-in, carryout and delivery. Delivery orders below P300 will have a delivery fee of P50.
3. This promo is NOT available via Food Aggregators such as Grab Food and Food Panda.
4. Guests who will purchase the Baaad Combo may change the Milkshake to a regular R&B Milk Tea with Brown Sugar Pearls in Shakey’s stores with available R&B Milk Tea.
5. Supercard holders get one (1) FREE half serving of Skinny Fries with a purchase of two (2) Burger Bundles. Maximum of two (2) free Skinny Fries per Supercard may be availed. Splitting of bill/transaction is not allowed.
6. Promo is not valid in conjunction with any other promos or discounts.
7. The general terms and conditions of Shakey’s apply. Cardholders with mandatory and government-regulated discounts, apart from the Senior Citizen discount, have the option to choose which promo or discount to apply.
8. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens, act of 2010, whichever is higher.
For more details and updates, please visit their official Facebook Page.