Take on the ultimate foodie experience from down under with Seascape Village SEASON FLASH SALE!
If you love crabs (and other seafood), this Seascape Village SEAFOOD FLASH SALE is going to rock your world. In celebration of our country’s 121st Independence Day, the ultimate seafood haven’s two wet markets will drop their regular crab pricing. Let the seafood ecstasy parade in your palate when you visit Seascape Village on June 12 to 14, 2019. Dive into pure bliss as your hands make their way on a pile of seafood goodness where you can get 1 KG of local crabs for just 21 Pesos (Php21). Originally ranges from Php500 to Php650, the promotional price of Php21 does not include the “paluto” charges starting from Php200.
But hold your horses, dear seafood gourmands! Read the full mechanics below before you can avail the 3-day gastronomic adventure:
Terms and Conditions:
- Like the official Facebook Page of SEASCAPE VILLAGE by CLICKING HERE!
- Share the Philippine Independence Day Promo post at least a day before claiming the coupon. Click HERE to go to the original Facebook Post.
- A total of eighty (80) coupons will be given away on June 12 to 14, 2019. The first 40 coupons will be released at 12:00 NN to 4:00 PM, which the remaining 40 coupons at 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- The coupons will only be released upon paying the Php21 fee and showing proof that promo post was shared on their Facebook. Thus, make sure to set your privacy setting in public when you shared the original Facebook Post
- Proceed to any participating restaurants to claim your 1KG of local and have it cooked. In case the handpicked crabs are more than 1KG, the customer should shoulder the exceeding amount.
- The promo cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts. It cannot be used in conjunction with other promos as well.
- It is valid for dine-in customers only. The cooking and service charge are not included and only 1 voucher can be used every group of 5 pax.
- The promo is valid from June 12 to 14, 2019 or until supplies last.
- Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9711 Series of 2019.
- You can have your parking ticket validated and pay only Php50 if you dine at Seascape Village.
Seascape Village Bay Market is Manila’s newest seafood destination. It is located along Atang Dela Rama Street in CCP Complex, Pasay City (between Sofitel Plaza Hotel and Manila Film Center/Amazing Show). Seascape Village aspires to be the number one beach lifestyle destination in the metro by offering the many benefits of seaside living. It is full of exciting hub and restaurants offering delectable dining options to guests such as:
RESTAURANTS OFFERING COOKING SERVICE (PALUTO): Asian Taste Seafood Restaurant, Blue Posts Boiling Crabs and Shrimps, GOGO Kitchen, Golden China, Golden Fortune, Mazu Seaside Diner, Lhong-E Seafood Restaurant, Lola Ina’s Seafood Paluto
RESTO-BAR WITH LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Mr. A’s Bar, Ash Bar
OTHER RESTAURANTS: Darwin’s Cafe, Wow Cow Fresh Beef Hot Pot, Yatai Asian Cuisine
CAFE: Rainne’s, Mengke
TAKE-OUT COUNTER: Cha Wang, Fat Ninja Gyoza, Potato Corner, Master Siomai, Tatang’s, The BIG 1