Deck your halls with stylish and classic footwear finds from Converse Marikina Warehouse Sale 2018!
All roads lead to the Philippines’ Shoe Capital as it host another sale event that will surely be filled with bargain hunters, especially sneaker-heads. The highly anticipated Converse Marikina Warehouse Sale 2018 will kick off tomorrow (December 1) and will run until December 18. Snap up the most sought-after and best-selling shoe brand and score up to 70% OFF its original price.
The warehouse is located at No. 65 B.G Molina in Parang, Marikina and it is open from 9:00 AM until 7:00 PM. Though they also operate on weekend (during the warehouse sale event), we recommend going on the first few days so you can get dibs on the amazing styles and designs.
DIRECTION FOR COMMUTERS:
- If you will be coming from Cubao
- Board a Jeep or FX/UV Express with a sign “PARANG-PHILSTRESS-NGI” (NOTE: there is Parang/NGI route – Molave/Bayan-bayanan) and tell the driver to drop you off in CONVERSE Warehouse.
- If coming from Antipolo/Pasig/Cainta
- Take a jeep going to Marikina Bayan/Palengke
- After getting off, walk towards Sumulong Highway going to the Marikina Bridge.
- Then board a Jeep or FX with a sign “Parang” and/or “NGI”
- Then tell the driver to drop you off in Converse Warehouse.
Just for your information, some Marikina residents call it EDWARDSON.
BUYING TIPS (from Marikina City website)
- There are lesser shoppers during weekdays. This is the ideal time to score some haulin’ with your buddy.
- Stocks are replenished so don’t worry that you won’t be able to buy anything.
- If you come on the opening day, be prepared to line up for several hours.
- They give trash bags when you enter the warehouse for the shoes that you will buy.
- It is a warehouse, not a mall. Dress comfortably.