These guidelines will ensure a more convenient and organized shopping experience for everyone. Please take a minute of your time to read the items below.
1) Queues will be open as early as 7:00 am at the Julia Vargas gate of SM Megamall. Sports Central will release posters to signal the queuing station.
2) For April 26 and 27:
During the 10:00 am mall opening, the queue will be asked to proceed to the Megatrade Hall 3 holding area . Only customers who are stamped coming from Megatrade Hall 3 will be allowed entry. Kindly fall in line in an orderly manner. Sports Central will ask those who cut the line to go back to the end of the queue. There will be no separate line for senior citizens.
For April 28 on-wards, the queue will held outside of Megatrade Hall 2.
3) For everyone’s safety we will only accommodate the number of customers allowed by the maximum capacity of Megatrade Hall 2.
4) The SMAC additional 10% promo cutoff time will be as scheduled. Sports Central will accommodate SMAC card holders who are already inside the selling area before promotion expiry time of 12:00 pm.
5) Sports Central will only allow stamped customers to enter the venue. Kindly give way to Sports Central employees/ personnel/ staff/ suppliers who are entering and exiting the premises.
6) Entrance is free. Sports Central accepts Cash, SM Gift Cards and Sodexo as mode of payment. They also accept major credit and debit card payments.
7) The following items are prohibited in the selling area:
Over-sized bags, big shopping bags, food and drinks, baby carriages and strollers, scissors, nail-cutter, box cutters and deadly weapons. Please check in your purchases at the baggage area if you intend to shop again.
8) Sport Central suggests bringing children ONLY at your discretion since the venue/hall will be filled with a lot of people.
9) Sports Central security personnel will escort customers who will cause any commotion out of the venue.
10) Please ask for assistance if the shoe you want is found at the top rack. Sports Central will not allow its customers climb tracks to avoid any injury.
11) Sports Central will not include New Releases on the Clearance Sale. For new releases, you can check out Sports Central at 3rd Floor Fashion Hall or Adidas at Building A Ground Floor.
12) Sports Central will place dedicated exchange counter/s exclusively for returns and exchanges. Kindly bring the item and receipt. No need to fall in line.
13) Please take care of your personal belongings. Sports Central management will not be liable for any losses incurred inside the venue.
14) Please take care of our package counter tags. Lost tags will have a fine of Php50, we will require proof of identification.
15) Sports Central will turn over all unclaimed baggage to SM Megamall security office after the event.
16) Line cut-offs are only at the discretion of the management for everyone’s protection. But they will try to accommodate as many customers at the allowed time and at the allowed capacity.
17) Our gates close at 10:00 pm on April 26-27, and 12:00 am on April 28 – 30. There will be no extensions.
18) All sales are final.
Enjoy the event!