Up your street-wear game and score incredible deals from VANS Off the Wall Sale at SM City Dasmarinas.
Looking to add some skate style to their wardrobe this season? Look no further. Visit the VANS Off the Wall Sale happening in SM City Dasmariñas until June 30, 2018. Feast your eyes on huge selection of VANS shoes, apparel and accessories and snap up a saving. Get up to 50% OFF on great selections of Vans shoes such as Old Skool, Sk8 Hi, Authentic and more! Share the great news to other sneaker-heads and see you at the Annex Event Center.
Vans is an American manufacturer of skateboarding shoes and related apparel, based in Costa Mesa, California. Here are some of the fun facts about our favorite foot-wear brand taken from The Fact Shop:
- The company was originally founded by brothers Paul and Jim Van Doren. They had two partners along with them, Gordon Lee and Serge Delia.
- The first day of opening, only 12 customers showed up.
- Their most celebrated shoe is the Vans #95, aka Era, which was designed by skateboarding legends Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta.
- The Vans #98, the classic slip-on line became so popular that its silhouette has become the iconic logo for the company.
- Vans has a 42,000 square foot skate park in Huntington Beach, California.
- Vans also has a partnership with the Beatles franchise. The Beatles Yellow Submarine by Vans collection spotlights the vintage art of the animated movie, The Yellow Submarine.
- Vans has a line of merchandise based on the Star Wars franchise trilogy.
- Vans is also a partner with Disney using such iconic Disney characters as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Winnie the Pooh.