The popular Filipino rice-cake delight is now guilt-free! Give in to your sweet cravings while staying healthy with Keto / Low Carb version of Bibingka Recipe
✔️1/2 cup Coconut Flour (You can purchase this online from Nutrifinds via Lazada)
✔️1/2 cup APC (Nestle’ cream) or Coconut Cream
✔️6 medium eggs
✔️2 tsp Erythritol OR 6-8 sticks of Stevia/Equal Gold. (You can purchase this online from Lazada. Click hyperlinks for details)
✔️1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
✔️1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
✔️1 teaspoon vanilla extract
✔️salted egg (topping)
*** NOTE: This serves 6 pieces with approximately 7g. net carb per serving.
1. Heat the banana leaf by passing thru flame. Don’t forget to wipe with kitchen cloth to remove dirt.
2. Line your molds or baking dish with banana leaf and grease each of them with melted butter or coconut oil. Afterwards, set them aside.
3. Combine eggs, all purpose cream, melted butter,and vanilla extract. Mix the these ingredients well.
4. Then, add the coconut flour, baking powder and Equal Gold or any sweetener. Mix well.
5. Pour the mixture to the baking dish or mold and top with desired toppings like salted eggs and cheddar cheese.
6. Bake at 180 C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top is light brown.
- You may refrigerate this bibingka and heat it up to eat.
- Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).