Ditch those carbs and make love to our all-time favorite breakfast staple while staying healthy. This cheese-stuffed ube flavored bun is guaranteed to satisfy your every bread-lovers’ cravings.
- 1 and 1/2 cup of extra fine almond flour (Ordered mine from Lazada. Click HERE for more info)
- 5 tbsp of Psyllium Husk (from Lazada, too)
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp of Erythritol Powder (Click HERE for benefits and health facts)
- 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tsp of Ube Essence / Extract
- 3/4 to 1 cup of boiling water
- a pinch of salt
- Ques-O cubes / strips
- Sesame Seeds for toppings (optional)
Other stuffing ideas – > Keto / Low Carb friendly Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese, Strawberry jam, Canned Tuna in Brine, etc. Omit swee
(Family picture of Ingredients. Note: Unsalted shouldn’t be there)
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 F.
2. Combine and whisk all the dry ingredients – almond flour, baking powder, psyllium husk, Erythritol powder, salt) in a large bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients – egg whites, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract including the ube flavoring/extract and cup of boiling water.
4. Stir everything until uniform and it resembles a dough in appearance.
5. Scoop out dough with a spatula and place onto a large sheet of plastic wrap or parchment.
6. Divide the dough / mixture in 8 equal slices (like the pizza slices)
7. Lightly coat your hands with water and scoop a roll and flatten it on your palms. Place a cheese cube on top of the dough and roll each dough between your palms until the cheese cube is fully covered with smooth round ball.
8. Place dough balls onto the baking sheet and top it with some sesame seeds.
9. Bake for 45-60 minutes at 150 F.
- These bread rolls should be eaten hot. When they cool down, the cheese condenses and the rolls become hard. You can reheat leftovers in the microwave, toaster oven or oven.
- Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
These are the topics found on this page
'keto ube cheese pandesal' - 'ube pan de sal recipe' - 'keto ube pan de sal' - 'low carb ube cheese pandesal' - 'carbs in ube cheese pandesal' - 'keto pandesal' - 'keto ube bread' - 'low carb ube cheese pandesal recipe' -Enjoy!