Coupons in the News The latest news, information, trends and tips about using coupons, grocery shopping and saving money. Because an educated consumer is the best couponer!
- BJ’s Accepts Paper Coupons Again, And All Is Well With the Worldby couponsinthenews on August 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Five months after suspending to use of paper coupons in stores, BJ's reverses its decision.
- Need Groceries? Head to the Mall!by couponsinthenews on August 12, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Shopping malls may start featuring grocery stores where department stores once were.
- Here’s One Way to Get Stuff For Free – Just Steal Itby couponsinthenews on August 11, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Retail theft is on the rise, and crafty couponers are part of the problem.
- This Could Be the Grocery Shopping Calm Before the Stormby couponsinthenews on August 10, 2020 at 1:00 pm
A new survey finds grocery shoppers are worried about another shutdown - and planning to stock up if it happens.
- New Printable Coupons – 8/9/20by couponsinthenews on August 9, 2020 at 4:28 pm
New printable coupons are available today for OxiClean, Energizer and more.
- Sunday Coupons – 8/9/20by couponsinthenews on August 7, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Get a sneak preview of all the coupons from SmartSource and RetailMeNot Everyday in your August 9, 2020 Sunday newspaper.
- Save Money While Saving the Earth, at Krogerby couponsinthenews on August 6, 2020 at 1:03 pm
Kroger launches a new program that lets you recycle grocery packaging from the comfort of home.
- More Coupons And Sales Are Set to Return – Maybeby couponsinthenews on August 5, 2020 at 12:47 pm
Some brands say they plan a return to more coupons and promotions - while others aren't so sure.
- Accused “Taco Seasoning Bandit” Settles Lawsuit Against Targetby couponsinthenews on August 4, 2020 at 1:00 pm
A woman accused of a self-checkout scam at Target clears her name after a long legal battle.
- No Samples? No Coupons? Now They’ve All Moved Onlineby couponsinthenews on August 3, 2020 at 10:00 am
With in-person sampling and couponing no longer possible, one brand is taking a unique virtual approach.