Coupons in the News The latest news, information, trends and tips about using coupons, grocery shopping and saving money. Because an educated consumer is the best couponer!
- Sunday Coupons – 10/25/20by couponsinthenews on October 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Get a sneak preview of all the coupons from SmartSource, RetailMeNot Everyday and P&G in your October 25, 2020 Sunday newspaper.
- Grocery Shoppers Displeased With Stores’ Coronavirus Responseby couponsinthenews on October 22, 2020 at 2:00 pm
A coronavirus-themed survey of grocery shopper satisfaction finds that no stores are faring any better than they were earlier this year.
- Few Coupons? Few Deals? P&G Has Us Right Where They Want Usby couponsinthenews on October 21, 2020 at 1:40 pm
P&G is selling a lot more products at full price, calling into question the need for high-value coupons and promotions.
- So What’s Going On With SavingStar?by couponsinthenews on October 20, 2020 at 1:41 pm
SavingStar features are being incorporated into Coupons.com, raising questions about SavingStar's future.
- A Final, Happy Ending to the StarKist Tuna Settlement Sagaby couponsinthenews on October 19, 2020 at 1:54 pm
Participants in an infamous legal settlement donate unclaimed funds to a good cause.
- New Printable Coupons – 10/18/20by couponsinthenews on October 18, 2020 at 2:10 pm
New printable coupons are available today for Advil, Aveeno and more.
- Sunday Coupons – 10/18/20by couponsinthenews on October 16, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Get a sneak preview of all the coupons from SmartSource, RetailMeNot Everyday and Unilever in your October 18, 2020 Sunday newspaper.
- Grocery Deals Are Still Hard to Findby couponsinthenews on October 15, 2020 at 1:37 pm
Good grocery deals are still difficult to find, leaving us paying full price a lot more than we used to.
- Junk Food Banned: Law Now Requires Checkout Treats To Be Good For Youby couponsinthenews on October 14, 2020 at 1:08 pm
A California city becomes the first to ban unhealthy items from grocery checkout displays.
- Coronavirus Could Create a New Generation of Savvy Shoppersby couponsinthenews on October 13, 2020 at 1:35 pm
A new survey finds that shoppers are looking for deals - and stores and brands had better provide them.