Coupons in the News The latest news, information, trends and tips about using coupons, grocery shopping and saving money. Because an educated consumer is the best couponer!
- New Printable Coupons – 4/18/21by couponsinthenews on April 18, 2021 at 10:04 am
New printable coupons are available today for Aveeno, Lysol and more.
- Professional Printer Charged in $33 Million Counterfeit Coupon Caseby couponsinthenews on April 16, 2021 at 11:15 am
A Virginia couple is charged with running a multimillion-dollar counterfeit coupon selling scheme.
- Sunday Coupons – 4/18/21by couponsinthenews on April 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
Get a sneak preview of all the coupons from SmartSource, Unilever and Save in your April 18, 2021 Sunday newspaper.
- Don’t Go Looking For Grocery Deals – Now the Deals Will Find Youby couponsinthenews on April 15, 2021 at 1:53 pm
Several providers are offering digital weekly sales circulars that provide you with just the deals you're looking for.
- Catching Counterfeit Coupons: Now There’s An App For Thatby couponsinthenews on April 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm
A new industry app will be able to immediately identify counterfeit coupons with a simple scan.
- “Deal-Prone” Shoppers Spend More, Save Less – And Regret Itby couponsinthenews on April 13, 2021 at 2:03 pm
A shopper survey finds that those who seek out a lot of deals are more likely to end up regretting it.
- Blind Couponer Loses Landmark Appealby couponsinthenews on April 12, 2021 at 1:02 pm
A federal appeals court says a grocery chain does not have to make its digital coupon website accessible to the visually impaired.
- New Printable Coupons – 4/11/21by couponsinthenews on April 11, 2021 at 1:26 pm
New printable coupons are available today for Kellogg's cereal, Zyrtec and more.
- Sunday Coupons – 4/11/21by couponsinthenews on April 9, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Get a sneak preview of all the coupons from SmartSource and Save in your April 11, 2021 Sunday newspaper.
- Never Mind Safety and Speed – Shoppers Want Savings Againby couponsinthenews on April 8, 2021 at 1:54 pm
A new survey finds we're grocery shopping more often now, and looking for deals.