Hop into the hype train with these Easter Sunday 2018 Celebration and Activities in the Philippines!
Few days after the solemn observances of Holy Week , Filipinos are now getting ready for the Easter celebration. This day marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ and is being celebrated in so many ways. There is the Salubong, a traditional reenactment of risen Jesus Christs meeting with His mother. And of course, the fun-filled Easter celebrations across the metro that everybody is looking forward to.
With a plethora of egg hunting activities, Easter Sunday is indeed the most anticipated day of the Lenten Season both by kids and kids at heart. So where are you planning to spend the egg-hunting day? We have rounded up the country to bring you the list of Easter Sunday 2018 Celebration and Activities in the Philippines!
The traditional Easter Egg Hunt goes digital at SM Supermalls. Kids and kids at heart are invited to join the “Hunt, Scan, and Win,” on April 1, 2018. This is SM’s first nationwide digital egg scavenger hunt on Easter where QR codes will be scattered in the malls for customers to find and scan. Tons of giveaways, deals, and SM gift certificates await all participants. Click HERE for the details.
Troop to the nearest Active Fun branch and have a blast as they celebrate an EASTERRIFIC SUNDAY! Ticket start at P600 and P550 for ActiveKids Club members. Join us for a day filled with egg-citing games, amazing show, goody bag, art activity, free play, lots of prizes, and so much more!
BONIFACIO HIGH STREET
Dinosaur eggs on the loose. Join the egg-hunt craze at Bonifacio High Street Activity Center on April 1 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Enjoy a day full of musical performances, fun activities, egg hunts, and an exclusive viewing of Jurassic World at 6:00 PM! Participants just need to present receipt/s worth Php 2,000 until April 1 to score a themed loot bag that is redeemable only on April 1.
Click HERE for full details and mechanics. Wrap up the celebration with an Easter concert featuring Gary Valenciano at 7:00 PM at the Bonifacio High Street Amphitheater.
Co-presented by Pepsi and Poten-Cee Vitamin C Gummies, this year’s Egg-citing Easter Weekend will be held on Sunday, April 1, 2018. The event will start from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Ortigas and Alabang branches; 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Pampanga branch.
The fun begins with an Easter-themed kiddie party loaded with games and activities for the whole squad. This includes Kiddie Salon/Face Painting and a Magic Show. Egg hunting happens at the end of the party where participants are guaranteed to get an egg (or prize) during the hunt.
Child: Php550 inclusive of a Ride-All-You-Can (Ortigas) or Unlimited Play (Alabang/Pampanga) wristband, snacks, loot bag, and access to all side activities (e.g. egg hunt, games, and product sampling)
Adult: Php275 inclusive of snacks and access to all side activities
For more details, send a private message on this page or call your preferred branch at 7063019/7063031 (Ortigas), 8369387 (Alabang) and 09178610294 (Pampanga).
CENTRIS‘ Easter Carnival promises to be a day full of fun, prizes and learning for you and your little ones. Aside from Egg Hunt activity, a lot of games, activities, magic shows, costume contests and more are also in store for your kids. Here is the full mechanics to join:
1. To get your FREE EVENT PASS- (a) Like the Eton Centris Facebook Page and (b) present a minimum of Php 1000.00 single/accumulated receipt/s (except Bills Payment), dated from March 19 to April 1, from any of our Eton Centris tenants.
Each Php1000.00 worth of purchase is equivalent to one (1) event pass. One (1) event pass admits one (1) child. Registration is open to all.
2. Loot bag & Game Stub awaits the FIRST 200 KIDS ONLY.
3. All participants can join the Easter Egg Hunt, Parlor games and other activities except the Game Booth games.
4. Present/exchange your receipt/s at the Registration table located at the 2nd Level of Centris Station from March 19 to 23. You may also register on April 1st at the Registration Area (near the Event entrance) from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM onwards.
5. Eton Centris reserves the right to validate receipts. Defaced, crumpled, tampered, photocopied and receipts smaller than the
actual size will not be honored.
6. Parents will have the option to register their child for the EASTER CARNIVAL Costume Contest upon receipt of the official event pass. Participants must be from 2 to 12 years old only. Contest judging will be done on April 1, 2018, Sunday, during the Easter event proper.
Prizes: 1st Prize (3,000 worth of Gift Certificate)
2nd Prize (2,000 worth of Gift Certificate)
3rd Prize (1,000 worth of Gift Certificate)
7. All EPPI employees, concessionaires and affiliates up to the second level of affinity and consanguinity are not qualified to join the costume contest.
The mall wide Lucky Egg Hunt will happen on April 1 at 11:00 AM at Lucky Chinatown! The registration is for FREE and will take place at the The Concierge near UCC Cafe where ten (10) Easter Egg Hunt Maps will also be given out. The first 10 kids who will hunt all the eggs listed in the map and submit back to The Concierge will win amazing loot bags.
1. Be the first 10 kids to finish the Egg hunt. The hunt will start at exactly 11:00 AM.
2. Participants need to collect 1 egg per tenant listed in the map. (Egg collected from the tenant will have a surprise inside)
3. The Tenant should sign or mark the map once the egg is claimed.
4. The participants write their name and contact number at the back of the map as soon as the hunt is completed. The signed map will be submitted to The Concierge for verification.
5. The staff at the the Concierge will check the number of eggs collected and the sign or mark on the map from the tenants visited.
6. Announcement of winners is at the Lucky Chinatown Atrium, 2:00 PM during our Peppa Pig Easter World event.
Hop to the nearest Robinsons Mall and get a chance to find an EGGCITING discount from participating brands for a minimum P500 single-receipt purchase! Plus, glam up your kids with the best Easter costume to get a chance to win exciting prizes from our Easter Bunny on April 1, 2018. You can check out the line up of activities per Robinsons Mall branch by clicking here.
Here is a call out to all fans and followers of the all-time favorite anime character. Brace yourselves for a day full of exciting activities this Easter Sunday. Enjoy this season of egg hunting with Nobita and his famous cat type robot, with Doraemon Easter Adventure on April 1 at Uptown Mall Atrium.
Exciting activities include Easter Egg Hunt, Arts & Crafts, Easter Egg DIY, Easter Egg Bowling, DIY Cupcake activity, Fun Farm Photo Op, and more await everyone. The registration for the Meet & Greet starts on April 1 at 11:00 am. Get a chance to join Doraemon and friends Meet & Greet when you complete all six stamps. The Arts & Crafts. Easter Egg DIY, and Fun Farm Photo Op continues all the way until April 8.
Spread magic and fill up your Easter basket with treats from Forbes Town Unicorn Easter Adventure. A set of trail-blazing fun activities like Costume Contest, Unicorn Rides, Dance with Fairies, Swim with Mermaids, Magic Shows, and more await all kiddos on April 1, 3:00 PM. Registration starts on March 23, until April 1, near Robinsons Selections.
Enjoy action-packed activities that are only suit for your little super heroes. Meet and greet your favorite characters Catboy, Owlette, and Gecko with PJ Masks Easter Eggventure at Venice Grand Canal Mall. Shop for toys, gadgets and more at the Ponte de Amore Lobby
April 1 – PJ Masks Meet & Greet
*Present a P1,000 single purchase receipt from PJ Mask merchandise to gain access to event area. Meet and greet starts 4 & 6 PM. Easter activities include Superhero Workshop & Makeover, Easter Egg Hunt, Romeo Science Show , Create Your Own PJ Mask, and Interactive Game Booths.