After sumptuous and lavish meals with our family, a lot of us will be greeted with a fridge-load of leftovers. This is usually the best time that brings out the “creative master chefs” in all of us.
Given that budgets can still be tight after the holidays, leftovers should not be ‘left’ over. Instead of of reheating the same dish over and over again, why not add a little twist. Make the stars of your Christmas Eve and Media Noche table shine once again with these easy and creative Holiday leftover recipes.
1. Pritchon Wraps – Pritchon is a term combining the words prito or fried, and lechon or roasted pig. It could be served as an appetizer or an entree itself. Feel the heavenly crunch on every bite. You will just need cups of Pork Lechon that is cut into strips plus a bunch of lettuce (optional) and spring onions. Don’t forget the small tortilla wrappers and hoisin sauce (equal parts mayonnaise and mustard, plus honey to taste). Click HERE for the full recipe. (Credits to Yummy.ph)
2. Ceasar Salad with Lechon – Introduce a neutralizer from our sinful and “putok-batok” Media Noche meal by adding lots of greens. This yummy and delightful version of Ceasar Salad is definitely a match made in heaven. Check out the complete list of ingredients and full recipe by clicking HERE. (Credits to Oggi – I Can Do That Blogspot)
3. Lechon Pinakbet – Level up your Pinakbet experience by giving it more texture. It is a dish composed of mixed vegetables with shrimp paste and chopped crispy lechon on top. This will surely entice the taste buds of the entire squad. Check out the list of ingredients and full recipe HERE. (Credits to Kawaling Pinoy)
4. Lechon Sinigang – Are you tired of making lechon paksiw with leftover lechon? Why not combine it with the tangy notes of Sinigang for an “asim-kilig” sensation? Sinigang is a sour soup that often contains fish, shrimp, or pork. It is considered as the one of the most beloved Pinoy dishes. Check out the full recipe by clicking HERE. (Credits to I Cook On Board)
5. Lechon Bicol Express – Admit it, the regular Bicol Express dish is already good enough to tickle our taste buds. But adding slices of that crispy, savory lechon? Aba, ibang usapan na yan! Brace yourselves for a burst of flavors on every plate. Check out the ingredients and full recipe HERE. (Credits to Not Just a Food Blog)
1. Chicken Quesadilla – Zesty roasted chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. This Mexican staple dish is suitable for a snack or serve with rice for a meal! Check out the full recipe HERE. (Credits to Genius Kitchen Blog)
2. Chicken and Cheese Burrito – Here is an easy homemade burrito using leftover rotisserie chicken, black beans and cheese- all ingredients found in your kitchen/pantry. Get the full recipe HERE. (Credits to Genius Kitchen Blog)
3. Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup – Warm hearts this season with the most beloved comfort food of all. An easy way to use up the leftover roasted chicken is a home-made homemade chicken noodle soup. See the full recipe HERE. (Credits to Taste of Home)
4. Roasted Chicken Salad Sandwich – Revel on your roasted chicken previously served for New Year with some twists. This easy and filling sandwich makes a great on-the-go meal. Check out the full recipe HERE. (Credits to Food Network)
1) Fried Ham and Cheese Roll – This is a super simple to make and they always please a crowd. This is perfect for breakfast, brunch and afternoon snacks. Get the full recipe HERE. (Credits to Panlasang Pinoy Blog)
2) Easy Ham and Potato Hash – The basic hash (or home fries) is made with onions and bell peppers. Feel free to customize it a bit by use of use green onions or chopped red bell pepper for extra color and flavor. Click HERE to get the full ingredients and recipes. (Credits to The Spruce)
3) Ham and Egg Breakfast Cups – Turn the smoky, juicy and meaty left over ham into breakfast cups that will surely pump up your post-holiday mornings. Check out the full ingredients and recipe HERE. (Credits to Parents.com)
4) Mac and Cheese with Ham – You deserve an extra easy and delicious way to get rid of leftover ham. Add chopped ham to mac and cheese with some tomatoes and croutons, for freshness and crunch. Get the full recipe HERE. (Credits to Walmart.com)
5) Ham and Egg Fried Rice – Fuel up your breakfast and brunch with this simple recipe that makes use of left over steamed rice, leftover ham, and some eggs. Get the full recipe HERE. (Credits to Panlasang Pinoy)
SPAGHETTI NGAYON, BUKAS at MAGPAKAILANMAN — THE SAGA..
Spaghetti is an all-time Pinoy family favorite that may be prepared in a variety of ways. It’s enjoyable to eat, and whatever don’t get through on day on can be transformed into delicious dinners on day two.
So if you have tons of pasta leftovers, worry not. Here are some of deliciously easy ways to reinvent leftover spaghetti. Excite your family’s taste buds with these easy and simply fab recipes.
- Spaghetti Fritters
With only 4 ingredients, you can create a sensational leftover makeover and enjoy with the entire family. These crunchy, munchy fritters meet all of the criteria and are ideal for lunchboxes. (full recipe via Recipe Tin Eats).
2) Pasta Muffin Bites
Yum, yum, yum! Toss in some spaghetti, macaroni, or any other pasta and you’ve got yourself a quick and wonderful meal! This recipe turns the traditional meal into party-ready, individual servings of spaghetti and meatballs muffin bites. (full recipe via AllRecipes)
3) Spaghetti Pizza
Ditch the dough and create a pizza with spaghetti as the base. Alternatively, pile spag pasta onto a pizza base and prepare for a food frenzy! (Full recipe via Tasting Table).
4) Spaghetti Balls
Roll up for a mouthwatering experience! With an extra splash of sauce, these spaghetti balls are delicious that are guaranteed to warm our hearts and tummies. (Full recipe via I Wash You Dry)
4) Spaghetti Grilled Cheese
Chow down on an epically comforting spaghetti grilled cheese sandwich made with your favorite spaghetti dish! Whether you love spaghetti in marinara sauce or a cheesy spaghetti mac & cheese – everything is better between bread and cheese. (Full recipe via The Kittchen)
Ikaw Mars, how do you turn Holiday leftover to tempting new meals? Share naman dyan by posting your comments 🙂
Learn how to make a leftover spaghetti sandwich in minutes!
These are the topics found on this page
'https://proudkuripot com/editors-specials/leftover-makeover-easy-and-creative-recipe-ideas-from-holiday-feast/' -Enjoy!