Get your geek on, Cabalen bookworms! It is time to enrich your personal library with books at incredible deals from The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale PAMPANGA 2019.
After its sensational stints in Manila, Cebu and Davao, the biggest book sale in the world is treating the bookworm hearts again this time in Pampanga. Gear up for a bunch of great reads at great prices, available 24 hours a day only at The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale PAMPANGA 2019. The 11-day, 24-hour pure bliss for book hunting is guaranteed to thrill Filipino bibliophiles with at least 2 million books of various genres and irresistible discounts ranging between 50 to 90 percent. Choose from a wide selection of high-quality, new English books across various genres – children’s books, literature, non-fiction and many more. Dubbed as one of the world’s biggest and most affordable fairs, the event will take place at the Lausgroup Event Centre in San Fernando City from July 12 – 22, 2019. It opens at 9:00 AM of July 13 and closes at 11:59 PM on July 22.
Check out last year’s Big Bad Wolf Book Sale Manila :
- Bring: Your own shopping bags and all your enthusiasm and hunger for good books!
- Wear: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Come: Any time you like! We recommend non-peak hours (weekdays 11:00 am – 5:00 pm) for your comfort
- Plan: Plan out your travelling and book hunting time to make the most of it. A book hunt is usually about 2-5 hours long.
- Avoid: Leaving your unwanted books all over the place. Please put them back where you found them!
Hurry and spread the news! Admission is free and doors are open 24 hours. See you there! Visit the official Facebook Page for more updates and information.
In case you missed, National Book Store is having a BOOK BLOWOUT in various branches in Pampanga. ALL imported books are for grabs with up to 80% OFF. Please CLICK HERE for more details.