Magical weekends return as Enchanted Kingdom reopens its doors to the public starting November 6!
The largest and most popular theme park destination in the Philippines will reopen at half capacity on November 6 and every weekend thereafter. Enchanted Kingdom will allow guests between 18 and 65 years old . Kids are still not yet allowed, as well as those with comorbidity and underlying conditions.
We have listed the safety guidelines and reminders (as posted on their social media page) that you need to know before you buy your tickets:
When is the reopening?
- The theme park will reopen this coming Saturday, Nov. 6. It will be open every weekend, from 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., until Dec. 12. It will operate daily starting Dec. 13, from 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Are kids and senior citizens allowed?
Visiting guests must be between the ages of 18-65* and have no underlying conditions (e.g. immunodeficiency, comorbidity, or other health risks and pregnant women) in accordance to our current operational guidelines set by the IATF. We have also implemented the following enhanced health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and Cast Members:
*Subject to change based on updated IATF guidelines
Can unvaccinated people enter the park?
- Yes. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests are allowed in the park’s outdoor facilities under Alert Level 3. However, for or indoor facilities, vaccination cards should be presented upon entry.
Is a negative swab test required?
- A negative RT-PCR test is not required. Guests will have to accomplish health check forms before entering the park.
- If a guest or any member of their group show symptoms such as sore throat, headaches, body or muscle pains, diarrhea, dry cough, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, or temperature of 37.6 degrees Celsius or above, the whole group will be advised to return some other time and re-book for another visit.
Are face shields required inside the park?
- Yes. It is required for entry to the park’s indoor establishments. Only full face shields are acceptable. Visor-type shields or goggles will not be allowed.
Where can guests buy tickets?
Guests may purchase tickets via:
- Walk-in at the park or at the Makati Sales Office
- Online via the EK Online Store
- EK’s Online Travel Agent Partners like Klook and SM Tickets
- Booking Period: Until MARCH 27, 2022
- This promo is open to all vaccinated guests (first dose honored) upon purchase at the EK online store.
- Guest must present their VACCINATION CARD with their VALID ID at the designated lane at the Park before entry for validation.
- This promo is open to guests who are within the recommended age group and have no underlying conditions (e.g. immunodeficiency, comorbidity, or other health risks and pregnant women) in accordance to our current operational guidelines set by the IATF.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask and face shield inside the Park
- Type of free merchandise item is subject to availability.
- Cannot be availed in conjunction with any other promo, as well as on Junior, Senior Citizen, PWD and other special rates.
Feel free to get in touch or visit their offices for any questions you may have for your upcoming visit to Enchanted Kingdom.
MAKATI SALES OFFICE