Grab the gravy and a wet nap; Max’s National Fried Chicken Weekend Treats are here to delight your appetite!
Who doesn’t love fried chicken? The greasy, deliciously indulgent and ultimate soul food has won the hearts of every Filipinos foodies. And now we have a lot more reasons to eat it without breaking the bank. July 6 is National Fried Chicken Day, making it the perfect opportunity to save big with fried chicken deals, discounts, and freebies. Celebrate this food holiday with Max’s National Fried Chicken Weekend Treats happening from July 5, 2019. Our favorite #SaraptotheBones fast-food restaurant is offering three (3) equally tempting treats that you shouldn’t miss.
CHICKEN ALL YOU CAN
For only Php 399, you will get to enjoy unlimited servings of REAL fried chicken served with unlimited rice, soup, and soft drinks. Bring the whole squad to the nearest Max’s Restaurant and enjoy this exclusive offer only on July 5, 2019 (Friday). The Chicken All You Can promo is available from 3:00 PM on-wards.
BUY ONE, GET ONE at 50% OFF
Delight yourself with every bite as you indulge on Max’s BUY ONE, GET ONE at 50% OFF deal. Treat your palate and have blast with your friends this coming July 6 and 7. Enjoy 50% OFF on your 2nd order of the well-loved #SarapToTheBones whole fried chicken.
KIDS EAT FREE
Any meal the kids love is a great meal! And it is s even better when Kids Eat Free. Dadhies and Momshies, if you are looking to stretch your peso for food and dining, Max’s Kids Eat FREE promo is a foolproof way to keep your family budget in check. Kids aged 10 and below with a paying adult companion can get a treat at any Max’s Restaurant every Friday-Sunday! Below are the terms and condition for this promo:
• The offer is available to kids aged 10 and below with an adult paying companion.
• There is a limit of one Free Kid’s Meal per transaction.
• Max’s Kids Eat FREE is available in all Max’s Restaurants nationwide and it is valid for dine-in transactions only.
• Promo Period: All Fridays to Sundays from March 22 to December 29, 2019.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing promos and discounts.
• In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
For more details and updates, you may visit their official Facebook Page.