Capture the taste of authentic Japanese rice bowls at Tempura Grill Anniversary Treat!
One of the leading casual and modern Japanese Restaurant in the country is celebrating its 17th Anniversary with a BANG! Get your Japanese Donburi or “Rice Bowl Dish” fix from Tempura Grill Anniversary Treat. Revel in tasty, hearty and affordable rice bowls for just Php17 from August 1 to 31. That’s right, folks! It’s Php17 per serving on every order of any Donburi Rice Bowl at regular price!
Donburi rice bowls are the quintessential Japanese comfort meal. And what’s not to like about a big bowl of either meat, fish and veggies that simmered and served over rice. Though Tempura Grill currently serves six (6) variants of Donburi, the promo does NOT include Sukiyakidon. The offer only includes the following Donburi flavors:
Chicken Teriyakidon / Php225 per serving
- consists of chicken leg fillet that is grilled to perfection. This is served with signature teriyaki sauce, and topped on Japanese rice.
Katsudon / Php245 per serving
- has tender and savory breaded pork cutlet that is deep-fried to a golden brown crisp. It is served with stirred egg, topped on Japanese rice.
Buta Shogayakidon / Php210 a bowl
- Pork strips with lightly-gingered Japanese soy sauce topped on Japanese rice.
Yakitori Don / Php210 per bowl
- Grilled chicken skewers in teriyaki sauce served with Japanese rice and bean sprouts.
Gyudon / Php259 per serving
- Sliced beef tenderloin with shiitake mushrooms, onion leeks and egg yolk, topped on Japanese rice
- Visayas Avenue QC
- SM Cebu
- SM MOA
- SM Pampanga
- Alabang Town Center
- United Nations Avenue
- SM Cabanatuan
– Buy and get another any Donburi Rice bowl for only P17
– Not valid in conjunction with other promos
– Add P20 for each Donburi take-out
– In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded senior citizen act of 2010, which is higher.