Get up and hop into Cebu Pacific #MakeFirstMomentHappen Promo!
We might be thinking that dream getaway seems to be so far away now that the holidays are over. Well, everyJuan’s premier airline doesn’t seem to think so since they just announced another seat sale that will have you booking your next escape sooner than you could ever anticipate. Cebu Pacific #MakeFirstMomentHappen Promo is happening today until January 8, 2019.
Book tickets for as low as Php199 Base Fare on select destinations. Please note that seats are limited, so ready your wallets and grab your travel buddies.
SALE Period: January 6-8, 2018
TRAVEL Period: February 15 to June 30, 2019
FOR as LOW as Php199 Base Fare
– Cebu to Kalibo
*Travel Period: February 15, 2019 to March 31, 2019
FOR as LOW as Php299 Base-Fare
– Cebu to Bacolod, Cagayan De Oro, or Camiguin
– Cagayan de Oro to Iloilo or Tagbilaran
FOR as LOW as Php399 Base-Fare
– Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan), Clark, Davao, Iloilo, or Puerto Princesa
– Clark to Davao
FOR as LOW as Php499 Base-Fare
– Cebu to Butuan, Calbayog, Dipolog, Dumaguete, or Zamboanga
– Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod
– Davao to Bacolod or Zamboanga
FOR as LOW as Php599 Base-Fare
– Cebu to General Santos, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Siargao, Surigao, or Tacloban
– Cagayan de Oro to Dumaguete
– Clark to Tagbilaran
– Davao to Iloilo
– Iloilo to General Santos
FOR as LOW as Php699 Base-Fare
– Davao to Tagbilaran
– Iloilo to Puerto Princesa
– Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi
FOR as LOW as Php799 Base-Fare
– Cebu to Pagadian
– Clark to Boracay (Caticlan)
– Davao to Cagayan de Oro
– Zamboanga to Cotabato
FOR as LOW as Php899 Base-Fare
-Davao to Dumaguete or Tacloban
SALE PERIOD: UP TO January 08, 2019 OR UNTIL SEATS LAST | TRAVEL PERIOD: February 15, 2019 – June 30, 2019
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
SEAT SALE REMINDERS:
* Quoted DOMESTIC one way base fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fee, 12% VAT, Terminal Fees and Fuel Surcharge.
* Quoted INTERNATIONAL one way fares are inclusive of 7 kg hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of Web Admin Fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and Php550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge.