Get into the holiday vibe with perfects kicks from SM Store Sta. Mesa’s Vans Sale!
Are you still in a hunt for that perfect sole-mate? With all the holiday parties coming up, you better stock up on Vans kicks! Rock the holiday look and grab stylish and timeless pieces SM Store Sta. Mesa’s Vans Sale. Brace yourselves for a prime collection of shoes and other apparel from your favorite brand available for a fraction of its cost. Enjoy exciting deals up to 50% OFF on your favorite styles of Vans shoes when you shop from November 16 until November 30, 2018. Score a haul with the whole squad at the 2nd Floor Mall Area, beside Cabalen Restaurant.
Visit SM Shoes and Bags official Facebook Page for more details and updates on this sale event.
Vans is an American manufacturer of skateboarding shoes and related apparel, based in Costa Mesa, California. Here are some of the fun facts about our favorite foot-wear brand taken from The Fact Shop:
- The company was originally founded by brothers Paul and Jim Van Doren. They had two partners along with them, Gordon Lee and Serge Delia.
- The first day of opening, only 12 customers showed up.
- Their most celebrated shoe is the Vans #95, aka Era, which was designed by skateboarding legends Tony Alva and Stacy Peralta.
- The Vans #98, the classic slip-on line became so popular that its silhouette has become the iconic logo for the company.
- Vans has a 42,000 square foot skate park in Huntington Beach, California.
- Vans also has a partnership with the Beatles franchise. The Beatles Yellow Submarine by Vans collection spotlights the vintage art of the animated movie, The Yellow Submarine.
- Vans has a line of merchandise based on the Star Wars franchise trilogy.
- Vans is also a partner with Disney using such iconic Disney characters as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Winnie the Pooh.